X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abingdon 4x4 Festival.

Anybody fancy this?

http://www.abingdon4x4festival.com/2005%20Flyer.doc

Weekends camping £50. Proceeds to Chiltern Air Ambulance.........read the flyer. Sounds like fun!!!
    It's only a hobby!

don't expect i'll be able to make the weekend but should be there on one of the days, babysiter permiting. went last year, pretty good course considering space available. plenty of oportunity to watch other 4x4 going around. trade stands landrover dominated as usual. maybe see a few surfers there?
    Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Fancy it but doubt we'll make it - Sept is a very busy month and we have to spend some time at "THAT" house.
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I am going to try and get there on the Saturday (Working Sunday) as its literally up the road from me. Went last year but had only had the Surf 3 weeks and was skeered of getting it muddy. Seeing as it looks like the Big Red Garden Ornament is finally going to get back on the road I may dip my toes in the mud.

PS there was a blue surf there last year showing the way through the sand pit and up the Big Hill

Comment

To drag up an old post - Abingdon 4x4

Anyone going to this week-ends one?

come say hi to me if you do, does anyone know which road it is actaully off??

Ta,

Gary.
          Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Working...
          X