Autoshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoshow

Last year Koi arranged a display stand at the Uxbridge Autoshow http://www.rotaryclubofuxbridgeuk.org/autoshow.htm . Well the show is on again this year , as usual , but no display has been organised . I will be attending as I do each year and will be there all day as involved in a club display and Tam's stall . I will have the 4Runner there but not on show . I think Phillip will be there again with his Fuel Cat stall . A good day out for all and is for charity . Hope to see you there .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Uxbridge show

As you said, i will be there on stand C22 same as last year. Will have my car with Fuel Cat veggie unit on it and i also have some other heaters( not on car) but would appreciate any help on this.
    Look forward to seeing anyone who turns up.
    Rgds Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

Anyone else planning to go?

Thought this would be a nice day out and I was wondering if anyone else was planning to go, I will be taking the Surf and it would be nice to know if any other forum members will be there to say hello to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
        Thought this would be a nice day out and I was wondering if anyone else was planning to go, I will be taking the Surf and it would be nice to know if any other forum members will be there to say hello to.
        I have only missed 1 show in 20 years so you will know I will be there . Phillip will be there as posted before you . Look for a stall selling fuel cats and you will have found Phillip , find a stall selling lingerie and you will find my 4Runner but NOT me . Tam will direct you to me at the Club Lotus stand .But if a young lady requires help in/out of a basque I WILL be at the lingerie stand helping !!

Comment

Good show today , VERY HOT !Said hello to Phillip on the Fuel Cat stall and Rincewind (Keith) stopped by to have a chat . Hillingdon Off Road club had a display on , but did not really get to look at it .

Plenty of Lotus on our stand this year as no other meets on to draw the cars away .
          Last edited by Vagrant No2; 21 July 2005, 18:37.

Comment

now we got that one out the way can we get on with the one in hand

the 4x4 show in august eh

no offence mate glad you had a good day it was awful down in Hastings with all those french students wondering around and me tongue on the floor...

Now i got to get some sleep to start work at 2am

not happy of Hatfield need more sunny days
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Good show today , VERY HOT !Said hello to Phillip on the Fuel Cat stall and Rincewood (Keith) stopped by to have a chat . Hillingdon Off Road club had a display on , but did not really get to look at it .

Plenty of Lotus on our stand this year as no other meets on to draw the cars away .
              I dont know, the guy goes out of his way to say a quick "elllo" and you get his name wrong!!
              Blimey, think you should get a copy of Terry Pratchett's book, The light Fantastic, or Eric or Interesting Times.
              Then you too can become one with The Disc
              Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by Djandco
                I dont know, the guy goes out of his way to say a quick "elllo" and you get his name wrong!!
                Blimey, think you should get a copy of Terry Pratchett's book, The light Fantastic, or Eric or Interesting Times.
                Then you too can become one with The Disc
                Rincewood , Rincewind , Rice and Pea . It does not mean anything to me . I did ask who/what Rincewind was but all I now now is he wrote some books . I don't read books , I look at the pictures only .

Comment

there are discworld 'graphic novels' too...
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Rincewood , Rincewind , Rice and Pea . It does not mean anything to me . I did ask who/what Rincewind was but all I now now is he wrote some books . I don't read books , I look at the pictures only .
                    He didnt write them, he, well, he mostly runs away,
                    you can get audio books too, then you can look at some "select" pictures of your choosing while bonding with The Disc
                    PS
                    Written by Terry Pratchett
                    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by Djandco
                      Written by Terry Pratchett
                      Wasn't she the bird out of Superman (TV series) and Desperate Houswives ?

Comment

Wasn't she the bird out of Superman (TV series) and Desperate Houswives ?
                        nah that was lewis lane. or was the bloke off the profesionals?
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          nah that was lewis lane. or was the bloke off the profesionals?
                          wasn't lewis lane the fela that wrote alice in carpet land?

or was it someone off charlie chalk?
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ok from now on Vagrant no2 will be know as.....Man with duck on head...or..filthy (coughing) RON.

If you want to know more..READ THE BOOKS !!!!!!!!
                            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

bugrit bugrit bugrof. i told im. millenium hand and shrimp! bugrit
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X