Off Road Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Road Centre

Last year I visited an off-road site near Chichester. I think it was called Slindon Safari, and it had open days every 3rd Sunday of the month. I was going to try again this Sunday, but i can't find their phone number or web site any more. Does anyone out there know anything that might help?

Thanks in advance
    Nice when clean, better when muddy

http://www.4x4driving.co.uk/

Let me know if you are going , I might be there myself .

Comment

Hi Andy

That's the place........thanks. I was trying to ring them to see how hard the ground is with all the rain that we haven't been getting. I'm 85% sure that I'm going. I was just a bit worried incase it was too hard to be fun.

Comment

Have not been for the last few month's because of that , but it should be ok now , the clay pits will hold any rain between now and the weekend .

Comment

Going to the pit this weekend - but I'll come along if you go again - not too far from me!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Andy, Linda

That seals it I'm going. Shoud be there between 10.00 and 12.00. Of back home for a beer after that!

Dark Green J reg Surf

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Going to the pit this weekend - but I'll come along if you go again - not too far from me!!
              i,m with linda on this one
              off to pit this week
              but near to me too.

martin
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

I might go this Sunday , but the next one will be the 21st Dec , so if it's good for you we could all meet up then (a bit close to Xmas ) .

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  I might go this Sunday , but the next one will be the 21st Dec , so if it's good for you we could all meet up then (a bit close to Xmas ) .
                  who cares something to look 4ward too

APART FROM SANTA eh!!!!! wot say you linda?
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

OK Andy understand that. I'm going anyway, because a couple of mates want to experience the laugh. I rekon I can do 21st December as well, but I'll have to see what the domestic arrangements are, a bit closer to the date.

Where exactly is this Devils Pit that i keep hearing so much about?

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Just found out that I will not be going this Sunday , it's the common mother outlaws birthday , so I will definitely go on the 21st Dec , it will be good to meet some of you guys and Linda .

http://www.devilspit.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber

Where exactly is this Devils Pit that i keep hearing so much about?

www.devilspit.co.uk takes me about 1 1/2 hours from J6 M3. Why not come along this Sunday????

I'm not sure about 21st Dec - might have step kids that weekend as its so close to Christmas. Will let you know nearer the time tho. If not that one then definately Jan.
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                          Just found out that I will not be going this Sunday , it's the common mother outlaws birthday , so I will definitely go on the 21st Dec , it will be good to meet some of you guys and Linda .

http://www.devilspit.co.uk/
                          Andy, I should be able to make the 21st Dec - getting those tyres off you would be a good excuse to go!

Comment

There I was, explaining Sunday's pick up arrangements to my mates, in the pub last night, when we suddenly realised that we couldn't go. Reason...............England France rugby.............Sorry

21st still looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              Andy, I should be able to make the 21st Dec - getting those tyres off you would be a good excuse to go!
                              Ok so it sounds like the 21st Dec is good for most people , hope Linda can make it , I want to see her take off procedure .

Comment

Working...
                              X