Norfolk/Suffolk Green Laning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norfolk/Suffolk Green Laning

Anyone have a Map of the Norfolk Suffolk area? Need to get out into the countryside and off the Pavement in the Rig! If anyone lives in this area shoot me a PM so we can get a meet and greet or something together!

Have a look on the county council websites under rights of way , i know Norfolk have a map on theirs, Also there is a Zip file on here with some old TOR road books , I think there is a norfolk one there.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

rick i know there are a few lanes around thetford and kings lynn area.
      i also go to pay n play events fairly regularly around norfolk, would be good to see another surf at the events
      the next event im going to is at dersingham on 23rd sep £20 to get in.

Comment

I'm Also in Suffolk, near Bury st Edmunds, Went to wildtracks last week and was okay but not very challenging, Not wet and muddy enough. I have been looking for green lanes but aint that easy to find.... I know plenty in Cambs but wouldn't mind finding some more locally. Where is the place in dersingham ??
        Everywhere I go .... Im there

Comment

just found out the dersingham event is a trial, its nothing serious or strictly regulated just a laugh really, everyone is still welcome to join in.
          i am not sure on the address but will see if i can find out for you.
          it is in the village and they put signs up to help direct people on the day.

there is peddars way around kings lynn, and lots of byway through thetford forest quite a long run starts at the war memorial on the A11.
          ordinance survey maps are the way to go.

there is also a pay n play event on the 30th september at beeston quarry
          £15 entry

Comment

Originally posted by sjoe View Post
            just found out the dersingham event is a trial, its nothing serious or strictly regulated just a laugh really, everyone is still welcome to join in.
            i am not sure on the address but will see if i can find out for you.
            it is in the village and they put signs up to help direct people on the day.

there is peddars way around kings lynn, and lots of byway through thetford forest quite a long run starts at the war memorial on the A11.
            ordinance survey maps are the way to go.

there is also a pay n play event on the 30th september at beeston quarry
            £15 entry
            Cool , ill see if I can make that one
            Everywhere I go .... Im there

Comment

We should get a mini meet together for the locals. I went out to The Fenlands on Sunday with my buddy from the L200 forum. It was cool.. They couldnt keep up haha!!!!

Comment

would be good to get a meet organised, any ideas for a venue?

i will be competing at the trial as it is all very casual, and a good laugh.
                it is a club trial, but everyone is welcome if any of you want to come and have a go
                normally runs from 10 till 4 with 8 stages the last 1 there was about 15 trucks.

Comment

Anyone going to the Badwell Ash Event this weekend?

Comment

hadnt heard anything about it.
                    do you have any more details?
                    is it a club event?

Comment

RTV/CCV Trial @ Badwell Ash. I think it is a Suffolk 4 Wheel Drive Club Event. They want me to join and run trials with them. I just like to get muddy I dont do any Hill/Rock Climbing. You break to much stuff and this is my DD.

Comment

im a member of norfolk4x4, they are on facebook and have a forum
                        www.norfolk4x4.com
                        the trials they do are casual, people seem to break more stuff at the pay n plays than the trials, they also organise occasional green lane days.
                        they operate an anyone is welcome policy, so nice and friendly and no fears of LR snobery

Comment

anybody want to get muddy on sunday?
                          theres an event at beeston, starts at 10am £15 a truck for the day
                          everyone is welcome, would be good to see some other surfs there.
                          let me know if anyone wants more details

Comment

Thats just to far for me right now! Almost 3 hours driving!

Comment

Working...
                            X