This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What It's all about

For the last year Tony and I have been discussing that we needed a more pro-active approach towards the use of byways due to the recent incident with the FWD on Snowdon and questions from members afterwards about the correct use of green lanes, byways and Rupps.

The idea is that this section will try to give information about what is happening from TRO's to Glass guide lines for the use of green lanes.

I fortunately live in a county (Wiltshire) that has an extensive Byway network and I plan to share all the information I can with TRO information from the County Council website to access to the MOD side of the Plain.

I am also looking for other members to represent their own counties to provide this information therefore building up a national network.

Just as a final note I am no expert on this just an enthusiastic green lane driver so bear with me if I make the odd mistake and in some cases I will be learning along with you all.

Any one interested in helping please P.M. me.
    Last edited by BioHazard; 17 October 2011, 21:16.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'
Working...
X