bensonsnuts secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bensonsnuts secret

helo I have disided to yony you in the sozuky basmen to tell you of bensons nuts sozuky secret,when my dad (sumo) came home to work he told my mum about a teliphone call he had reseverd from bensonsnuts. it soprised my dad to disover thet bensonsnuts oned a sozuky, on that day bensonsnuts was planing to have a look at his sozuky to cheh it was still working he was gowing to look under the bonit ferst but he codent find the bonit relesl ever so he hade resorted to groviling to my dad to tell him whair the bonit reles lever whas to wich my dad replide in the glove box

penquin
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=7]warning[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]incoming next generation[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

You had better hide as the dogs called benson & he's nuts
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Penquin
      helo I have disided to yony you in the sozuky basmen to tell you of bensons nuts sozuky secret,when my dad (sumo) came home to work he told my mum about a teliphone call he had reseverd from bensonsnuts. it soprised my dad to disover thet bensonsnuts oned a sozuky, on that day bensonsnuts was planing to have a look at his sozuky to cheh it was still working he was gowing to look under the bonit ferst but he codent find the bonit relesl ever so he hade resorted to groviling to my dad to tell him whair the bonit reles lever whas to wich my dad replide in the glove box

penquin

ohhhhhh thats terrible you let his secret out he will never be able hold his high again
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

i can confirm that it is indeed located in the glove box!...
        oops!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          i can confirm that it is indeed located in the glove box!...
          oops!
          We chopped the stupid thing off . Just keep the bonnet shut with 2 rubber hook type thingys . Can not be bothered to open the glove box (yes it still has one) and pull the lever .

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            We chopped the stupid thing off . Just keep the bonnet shut with 2 rubber hook type thingys . Can not be bothered to open the glove box (yes it still has one) and pull the lever .

Rick
            i don't wear gloves so i was looking for daves mag stash!...

just saw a sticker said pull to release.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              i was looking for daves mag stash!...
              Back up to general thread titled 'Nice avatar dad' for reason for dirty screen ?
              I rest my case

Rick
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Penquin

penquin
                I do indeed have a daft dog........& I also have a long memory young man
                Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Working...
                X