We Have Moved Up A Few Floors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Have Moved Up A Few Floors

I couldn't help but notice that we are no longer in the basement. It's still a bit dingy down here. I'll leave this light bulb here.
    It's only a hobby!

I think this used to be the Parts for sale floor . Typical , has not been cleaned out properley . Loads of idler arm bushes and cylinder heads lying around . I did find a box of quick release fog lamps behind some bent side steps .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

its all damp & musty
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        its all damp & musty

Thats the toilet Marky
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          I couldn't help but notice that we are no longer in the basement. It's still a bit dingy down here. I'll leave this light bulb here.
          Tried to move it to the side as you lot are all a bit left field so to speak. Anyway the move is a consequence of the creation of the new section for reviews and not because the bailiffs moved in.

Cheers

Comment

Speaking of the new section for reviews, who can write the reviews and how are they submitted?
            Ian
            One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
              Tried to move it to the side as you lot are all a bit left field so to speak. Anyway the move is a consequence of the creation of the new section for reviews = shopping complex (blo**y property developers) and not because the bailiffs moved in.

Cheers
              At least the view is nice from up here........or it would be if we had a window or 2....anyone got a GRINDER.

SUMO (EX SUZI SLAVE)
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by icsys
                Speaking of the new section for reviews, who can write the reviews and how are they submitted?
                Anyone who has bought something, has an opinion they want to share, can type and can spell adequately. So that means any one of us really. Submit just like a normal thread as it is just another forum section.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X