The lost forum members...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lost forum members...?

Wow, it's dark down here, where's mi Mag light? Seems to be a secret zook fraternity smooching around down 'ere!

I'll have a rummage around my favourites and post some american zook sites, I'll be back as long as I can find some batteries for mi torch.

Laters........
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Originally posted by Damian
    Wow, it's dark down here, where's mi Mag light? Seems to be a secret zook fraternity smooching around down 'ere!

I'll have a rummage around my favourites and post some american zook sites, I'll be back as long as I can find some batteries for mi torch.

Laters........

Hehe - he's found the basement!!! Watch out down there - they're a wild bunch!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Damian

Laters........

Don't worry about batteries just bring a light bulb. them up there keep nicking ours. They like to keep us in the dark for some reason.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
        Don't worry about batteries just bring a light bulb. them up there keep nicking ours. They like to keep us in the dark for some reason.

I've just found a 15watt bulb under the kitchen sink, I think its for either the oven or fridge, but I'll leave it down here just in case someone buys one of those small screw fitting lamps on ebay.
        I'm sure I have just seen one of those pale creatures from 'The Time Machine' in the corner.
        Some of you have been down here too long!

Fish
        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Shut the door!!! It takes again for the eyes to get used to the dark again.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

If this is the basement, does it follow that the chat room is the attic?
            "oh bugger, the match has gone out & now cant see sod all"

Fish
            If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
            X