No announcement yet.

Took the suzi out for a drive in davies back garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey great suzi, i just got a surf so my suzi gotta go. it'l be a very sad day for me, customised by my mate and i. but got a bigger toy to play with now.
    lets go get dirty...

Comment

wot sort of money are you looking for

looks nice wot spec have you got on it ???

Comment

thanks 4 the interest in the suzi, gotta put a mot on it nxt wkend, putting it up 4 about £900ono. k reg its only got a 1300 engine, but its never let me down in 3 yrs. its smoking abit at the moment, my dad thinks the oil rings r sticking, recons it needs a nicotine patch on its ass myself, i'l b very sad 2 c it go but the kids whats another scrambler, but if any1 wants 2 swap 4 a 125 or 250 offroad bike of the same value, would b interested.
        lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
          thanks 4 the interest in the suzi, gotta put a mot on it nxt wkend, putting it up 4 about £900ono. k reg its only got a 1300 engine, but its never let me down in 3 yrs. its smoking abit at the moment, my dad thinks the oil rings r sticking, recons it needs a nicotine patch on its ass myself, i'l b very sad 2 c it go but the kids whats another scrambler, but if any1 wants 2 swap 4 a 125 or 250 offroad bike of the same value, would b interested.
          you've got brave kids!... i have to wear 2 pair of pants on a 250!... mind you... i get scared on an 80!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

hey great suzi, i just got a surf so my suzi gotta go. it'l be a very sad day for me, customised by my mate and i. but got a bigger toy to play with now.
            NO DONT SELL IT................

Suzi's and Surfs like living together like horses and donkeys we should know we got 2 suzi's and 1 surf.
            Oh yeah..... a quick update the 1300 sammi is now ON THE ROADand goes like stink (1300 engin in a cardboard box) Mrs S is well impressed. Anyone want to buy a mk2 golf GTI.?????????????

sumo.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

believe me i'm really going 2 cry (really) when the suzi goes, but i can't affort 2 maintain the both and the kids rt100, single mum u c. and 2 b honest i'm looking forward 2 havin a bigger scrambler. death wish i know
              just put a mot on the suzi so when i get the courage gotta put it up 4 s***, can't bring myself 2 say it

please some1 talk me out of it!!!!!!!!!
              lets go get dirty...

Comment

believe me i'm really going 2 cry (really) when the suzi goes, but i can't affort 2 maintain the both and the kids rt100, single mum u c. and 2 b honest i'm looking forward 2 havin a bigger scrambler. death wish i know
                just put a mot on the suzi so when i get the courage gotta put it up 4 s***, can't bring myself 2 say it

please some1 talk me out of it!!!!!!!!!
                Shelly
                Keep the Zook , and buy a cheap trailer and use the Zook for off road only . No tax , no MOT , just loads of fun

Rick
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

what sort of trailer do i need??? how much am i looking 2 pay?? where do i go off roading in South wales near Cardiff??? i would love 2
                  lets go get dirty...

Comment

what sort of trailer do i need??? how much am i looking 2 pay?? where do i go off roading in South wales near Cardiff??? i would love 2
                    As Zook is quite light you may get away with single axle for local use . Cost around £200 - £? (Ebay) . Need a Wales forum member to give local off road sites , but I am waiting for a reply to my thread Tom's farm , Wales I posted earlier this week . That my be near you ?

Rick
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

thanks for all your help i'l let you know what i decide. would b a shame 2 let it go, mayb i should c if longleat whats to put in an offer

ahh ain't it cute
                      Attached Files
                      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Why not sell a child ?

You win on two counts - instant income and permanently reduced outgoings !!!

Anybody want to buy three 11 year olds ?
                        Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Why the camouflage job? Are there herds of zebra to hide amongst in Barry?
                          I'm only jealous because I am still trying to sort out the rot-box from hell.
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

suzi gone 2 a new home it went in the adtrader last wed morning and was sold by 10.30am got exactly what i wanted 4 it, minus £20 as 2 poppers were broken on the hood. i gave it a little pat and a kiss b4 the guy drove off. i did ask him not 2 wave if he drives passed me as i'm likley 2 stick 2 fingers up at him
                            aahhh i loved my suzi at least i stil got the bolt on grin that came with the surf
                            lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
                            X