rolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolling

well i did my first roll today it was something i expected to happen one day as i push my little sammy to its limets , but wasnt ready for it so when it happend i laffed so mutch my tummy hurt then climed outa the other door and saw i was a bit cut just a few stitches so just wonderd if anyone or rather how many ppl on here have actually rolled there 4x4 .
    by the way suzi lives a dent in the roof and a long walk to get some fresh oil as it all ran out
    Attached Files
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Originally posted by bobert67
    well i did my first roll today it was something i expected to happen one day as i push my little sammy to its limets , but wasnt ready for it so when it happend i laffed so mutch my tummy hurt then climed outa the other door and saw i was a bit cut just a few stitches so just wonderd if anyone or rather how many ppl on here have actually rolled there 4x4 .
    by the way suzi lives a dent in the roof and a long walk to get some fresh oil as it all ran out
    Just joined you with my first roll . Well I say the vehicle fell over . No damage , just watched the petrol leak out . Turned it back up and it started , off we went with a change of driver to Jotto .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

go tell the prado lot!... they're ever so touchy about it!

edit...
      just incase that reads wrong...
      one of them rolled at the pit... i went on hand said wow... how did you do that... hehehe!!
      but they didn't take kindly cos they thought i was taking the ****.
      only bloke was ok about it was the one who rolled!
      Last edited by dabigman; 20 April 2004, 19:10.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        go tell the prado lot!... they're ever so touchy about it!

edit...
        just incase that reads wrong...
        one of them rolled at the pit... i went on hand said wow... how did you do that... hehehe!!
        but they didn't take kindly cos they thought i was taking the ****.
        only bloke was ok about it was the one who rolled!
        They where really upset over it
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Working...
        X