Vagrant Catering Co's addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vagrant Catering Co's addition

The Vagrant Catering Co would like to announce another addition to the company . No its not a new BBQ , its another Suzi .
    We obtained a SJ413 van complete , less battery yesterday .
    Possibley will attend the Pit next week , but was purchased as a donor vehicle for our main project which may need an engine . It may be recognoised by some as is an ex Pit vehicle owned by Maria . It has had a very hard life and hence was deamed to be scrapped .
    We will try to get it running but it may have a 'shot' tranfer box .
    Sorry no piccys as I forgot my camera

See you soon Rick And Jon D
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    The Vagrant Catering Co would like to announce another addition to the company . No its not a new BBQ , its another Suzi .
    We obtained a SJ413 van complete , less battery yesterday .
    Possibley will attend the Pit next week , but was purchased as a donor vehicle for our main project which may need an engine . It may be recognoised by some as is an ex Pit vehicle owned by Maria . It has had a very hard life and hence was deamed to be scrapped .
    We will try to get it running but it may have a 'shot' tranfer box .
    Sorry no piccys as I forgot my camera

See you soon Rick And Jon " title="big grin" smilieid="3" />D
    Congratulations mate ,

(Saw this & thought of you)
    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

whoooooo hoooo another suzi keep em coming i have an engine needs shells but crank is ok
      [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Here she is
        Attached Files
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
          Here she is
          will we have to chase you round the pit to get the grub from the back then????
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

It is our donor parts vehicle but Jon wants to give it a last go round the pit . We spent all afternoon on it , welding a new leaf spring eye on and cleaning the rad , changing tyres , trying to get the clutch to work . Most done but now found water pump 'shot'

S**T

Rick
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
            X