hormygallop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda
    We're coming from Basingstoke... thats a fair way too!!!
    thats not far for the BLACK BULLET a short hop that
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

lol

you guys are probably driving your nice surfs cruesing at say 100mph hehe im only in a littles suzuki . whos traveling in there suzuki would be interesting to know an can someone tell me when its on and also price cos i looked on that site an it says £45 then petrol say £50 does that sound about right is that right i know im a noob at this but last trial i went to was only £7 for the whole day and it was masive
      [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by bobert67
        you guys are probably driving your nice surfs cruesing at say 100mph hehe im only in a littles suzuki . whos traveling in there suzuki would be interesting to know an can someone tell me when its on and also price cos i looked on that site an it says £45 then petrol say £50 does that sound about right is that right i know im a noob at this but last trial i went to was only £7 for the whole day and it was masive
        It's a nice site, we're getting a 50% discount if we get enough people/cars. This isn't a trial .They,re generally club events ran somewhere the land is free or cheap .This place is a business & the price is about average, at 50% it's cheap .It's going to be a fun day out & if you're interested in more extreme terrain they,ve got that too.
        Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bobert67
          Check out this thread - theres all the info you need and more...
          http://yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=2731

Whats all this 100MPH stuff... the Black Bullet has never gone that slowly!!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Check out this thread - theres all the info you need and more...
            http://yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=2731

Whats all this 100MPH stuff... the Black Bullet has never gone that slowly!!!
            bobert67 i,ll follow you then m8 as following linda is bad for my ole eyes m8. [they cant see that far over the horizon where linda is]
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
              A LITTLE FAR ??????

Wash your mouth out Pops is travelling from Southampton ,Hormy from Portsmouth etc. etc.
              You'd probably be one of the closest
              HEY WHAT ABOUT US We is comming from Suffolk Ok so I'm draging the wife's suzi behind the surf on a boggie, but when it gets there she is going to get down and dirty on her own. Felixstowe to Langdale with no radio is a long lonley drive.

sumo
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                HEY WHAT ABOUT US We is comming from Suffolk Ok so I'm draging the wife's suzi behind the surf on a boggie, but when it gets there she is going to get down and dirty on her own. Felixstowe to Langdale with no radio is a long lonley drive.

sumo
                no radio, get your gang to sing to you
                i got the odd radio if you want one for now
                Pops

Comment

Working...
                X