Adding pictures to threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding pictures to threads

I think the reason for no-one posting down 'ere for 2 days is that its too dark and you can't see very far......anyway;

Silly question but.....

What is the best way to save pictures in a smaller size to the originals so that I can post some pictures in future threads? I think the rules say something like 100 x 100 pixels.....

Cheers

Gary
    1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
    1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Originally posted by Garymt
    I think the reason for no-one posting down 'ere for 2 days is that its too dark and you can't see very far......anyway;

Silly question but.....

What is the best way to save pictures in a smaller size to the originals so that I can post some pictures in future threads? I think the rules say something like 100 x 100 pixels.....

Cheers

Gary
    Bring your picture up in paint, then use stretch and skew to reduce them
    Cheers
    Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by Garymt

Silly question but.....

Cheers

Gary

I think the 100x100 pixels is for avatars only
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
        Bring your picture up in paint, then use stretch and skew to reduce them
        Cheers
        Keith
        or start with a 100x100 canvas and drop the pic onto it... that will resize it exactly.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

You can post bigger pictures as attatchments, or if they are hosted somewhere on the 'net just link to them with the image tags (the small yellow box under the 'font' box when typing a message does it for you when posting.

100x100 is avator size, no good for pics or things.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Great stuff guys..

Many thanks for all your suggestions.

Gary
            1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
            1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

The limit for JPEG and GIF attachments is 20K bytes rather than a size limit. The 100x100 is for Avatars only as has been said

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X