2" Bigger Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2" Bigger Pics

She will be too big to get in the garage soon. The sills are higher than the Surfs now but I still managed to bang my head getting in.

The last pic shows the brake line at full stretch. Must get some longer ones and extend my bump stops..........and fit prop spacers.
    Attached Files
    It's only a hobby!

It doesn't matter how many jobs you do - that list just keeps getting longer Looking good by the way
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Nice one Phil,just 1 question (well I got lots realy but just 1 for now).With the bumper removed the bottom of the rad is exposed,will you be covering it up or will you just take the chance that it wont get damaged?
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        Nice one Phil,just 1 question (well I got lots realy but just 1 for now).With the bumper removed the bottom of the rad is exposed,will you be covering it up or will you just take the chance that it wont get damaged?
        I have a rad protector which I took off to clean the rad. I haven't got around to putting it back on yet.

The back of the truck is going to get some major surgery soon, then a Mitsubishi Galant rad, with 1 x 18" fan and 1 x 15" fan is going where the bottom of the tailgate is now. The attached pic will give an idea.

To get over the problem of airlocks in the coolant pipes, I am going to mount the rad at the same height at the back as it is presently in the front. I have manufactured some nice elbows with air bleed valves. I am on the lookout for a Renault electric water pump, to assist the Zook pump, in case it is not man enough for the job.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 23 July 2006, 15:20.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          I have a rad protector which I took off to clean the rad. I haven't got around to putting it back on yet.

The back of the truck is going to get some major surgery soon, then a Mitsubishi Galant rad, with 1 x 18" fan and 1 x 15" fan is going where the bottom of the tailgate is now. The attached pic will give an idea.

To get over the problem of airlocks in the coolant pipes, I am going to mount the rad at the same height at the back as it is presently in the front. I have manufactured some nice elbows with air bleed valves. I am on the lookout for a Renault electric water pump, to assist the Zook pump, in case it is not man enough for the job.
          It's gonna look good when it's finished Phil.Just a pity i had to get rid of both of mine,i really enjoyed my sundays off-roadin but hopefully i will be able to get back to it next year properly.Mind you i did suffer after Salisbury tho
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X