Maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe

Tomorrow we go look at maybe a replacement for Bunny,if its any good and the Basementbird dont want it I'll post it on here,if she dose want it then Bunny must go.....

Watch this space.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Ok we went to see this today and I must admit we are realy tempted,but it would mean that Bunny would have to go and Angie has become very attached to the old girl.Its quite a beast and only needs little things doing to it,and anyone who has a little knowlage would do well.As it is on toyota axel's the 39" super swamper wheels and tyres would fit a surf,although we didnt drive it the engine sounds sweet if looking a bit weired cos its a transverse engine but hooked up to a 2nd transfer box.There is also lots of spare bits to go with it.
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/suzuki-sj-cust...QQcmdZViewItem

A major thankyou to Roger (gamedawn) for pointing it out to me as it is not listed in cars but in car parts and is tricky to find.If your in the market for a toy then this could be worth a shot.

Comment

That has been on eBay before Rick. He is not using the front wheel drive output, so it is just begging to have a PTO driven winch put on the front. Some sort of ingenious clutch would need to be fitted to engage it though.

I was watching a SWB 'Cruiser with 4.0L engine, front and rear diff locks etc on the bay. I worked late and just missed bidding on it. It went for £210 Mind you I am running out of garages to put stuff in.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

The front propshaft is there and only wants putting on then the 4WD will engage,or so I was told?

Comment

Not best choice of engine as plugs and leads are low and could get wet very easy .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Not best choice of engine as plugs and leads are low and could get wet very easy .
              The only place for a flat four is to make it mid engined. Lob it in the back.

I wonder if the bloke form Luton is still running around in his Alpha powered Bedford Rascal? That went like $$$$ off a stick!!!!!!!
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X