Stolen Zook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Zook

Yet another Zook has been stolen. This one from Derby. Keep 'em peeled because it is quite distinctive as you can see.

Right, here's the spec...
    1989 Samurai, reg F425 TMK,
    Tyres = 31x10.5x15 BFGoodrich MT's - 5-off
    Truck cab conversion
    Painted in Hammerite Satin Black, with twin silver stripes down the centre of the bonnet.
    4-off waffle boards chained to rear cage
    Stainless Steel exhaust with verticle stack behind drivers seat.
    Exocage
    4 spots on roof
    Rocksliders
    4.16:1 rocklobster t/case
    Rock Road Outfitters Torque Barz rear axle anti-tramp bar
    Carlton PAS
    SPOA
    Waterproof seat covers in dark blue
    Snorkle with K&N filter
    Weber carb conversion
    Electric fan conversion (Fiat Uno)
    Removable doors
    It's only a hobby!

so sorry to here your news this seems to happening alot a friend of mine had his stolen about three weeks ago and they found it last week just a bare chassis so lets hope you have more luck have you posted this on difflock yet
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

they need locking up!!!

(the zooks and the thief)

i presume this means they are not exactly difficult to take then.

they can track where a mobile phone is and it costs next to nothing for that security service, so instead of fitting a tracker to your motor, fit a trackable phone somewhere out of sight in your motor and you have a cheap tracking service and probably more effective than the car tracking services.

( howmany times can i say track?)

i gotta go lie down-me thinks these paint fumes have got me high as a kite...whoohaaaay this is good....aint been high for years since i quit drinking and smoking 1 year 5 months now
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

It is not my Zook. It belongs to a guy who uses the Difflock forum. He has put a lot of time and effort into it. It has a few custom dials on the dash, temp guage, volt meter, digital clock. It was stolen with the waffle boards, farm jack and everything.

It seems that tricked up Zooks are becoming desirable and are rarely found in one piece.

One of the guys down in Bristol had his stolen about a month ago and kept getting reports of it being driven around the area for up to 8 days. It's a shame the police didn't notice it as well.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

ye i no that was a friend of my dads.it was found down a lane stripped to a bare chassis it's was such a shame as he spent so much money on it.thinking on how to secure mine know
          I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Good News! Shaun got his Zook back.

Luckily the little $$$$s that stole it didn't realise it had a manual radiator fan switch. It was found abandonded near Chesterfield with the top hose blown off. There was no damage and even his tools weren't touched.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

thank goodness for that! glad someone got thiers back.
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
              X