Iv'e been told

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iv'e been told

Iv'e been told that TRUCK BUNNY (yes she gave it a name) needs a bigger engin and more gears, so I/we is looking for a 413 engin & box just for a quick solution anyone know if there is one knocking about.
    sumo.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Originally posted by sumo
    Iv'e been told that TRUCK BUNNY (yes she gave it a name) needs a bigger engin and more gears, so I/we is looking for a 413 engin & box just for a quick solution anyone know if there is one knocking about.
    sumo.
    i will start serching for one m8
    least can do that with one hand he he.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Best i watch that Sumo the next time were are up that pit....If my backs turned my engine my have a change in size......

Good luck on your quest.......
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Might get me wrists slapped for this but have a look on here prices dont seem too bad.http://www.adksuzukispares.co.uk/

sumo.

Comment

toss a ford V6 in it!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            toss a ford V6 in it!

What about the gearbox etc ?

Comment

Serria 4x4 gearbox?

or get a bellhousing made up, front half ford, rear Zuki, welded in the middle, just needs a bit of lining up. thats how most of the engine conversions work.

Tempting huh........................... .............
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                What about the gearbox etc ?
                Sumu this guy is in Leicester and is breaking several sj's I have bought from him before and he prices fairly. Works from home and has around 6 of them in his front garden

STEVE 07973 560518

Cheers
                Keith
                I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

First time I have been here. Acres to play in.
                  My bruv reckons that Suzuki did a 2L version of the Swift and that the engine will drop straight into an SJ. He's double checkin the facts and scouring local scrappies
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Tony , you should like this . A Rover V8 will fit into a SJ . Rhino Ray has done it . Basically anything reasonble will fit as long as it is rear wheel drive gearbox as the transfer box is seperate and can be moved and new props made up . Peugeot 1.9 diesel is favorite and kits available
                    Probs with bigger engines is the transfer box tears out or blows . So do the diffs . The springs also snap under the torque twist of axle .

Rick
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

engine

i have a suzi 1300 engine the head is good the bottom end needs shells the crank is good £40 will get it if you can collect and get it out of my way
                      [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by bobert67
                        i have a suzi 1300 engine the head is good the bottom end needs shells the crank is good £40 will get it if you can collect and get it out of my way
                        Hmmm as part of the surf train delivery service, had you advertised before I came up to you today,I could have brought it down..
                        nevermind

And welcome to the forum robbie
                        Keith
                        I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

thnx for the welcome m8 i never thought about it tbh ah well maybe well meet again im up for a bit of surf bashing with my suzi may spend a day down in your mud nicer colour mud anyway
                          [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                          X