SJ's new boots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SJ's new boots...

on my Dads SJ. its almost up and running again now - just need to see if they rub
    Attached Files
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Cool! It's got a side-pipe!

Comment

What size are they Tim? That Zook is looking really tidy.

I have been making room for 31-10.5-15s to go on.
      I am messing with the idea of either a dual transfer box set-up or cobbling two gearboxes together. I'll make do with a 410 tranny box for now.

It's nice to see the basement being used.

I was going to tart it up a bit, put some knobblies on and play in the mud. Now it has become a project.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 1 March 2006, 01:01.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

On my old zook i had the 31x10.5x15 and on full lock they did rub on the front leafs but with a set of spacers it should solve the prob
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hi mate,
          they are 215/75R15 COLWAY MT's

The zook is so clean beacause it came from a main dealer but cheap because it had a knackered transfer box (only ever driven on road) and steering box. There wasnt a mark on it really and its only got a couple of dents now - would have been nice if one of us could have used it on the road really.
          I did the snorkel, we took bumper/bars etc etc off it but this is the first thing we have done to it really... just need to stop the carb popping and sort the rear brakes and we should be ready for another play (once my Lada is sorted too )

How much to post that airbox Phil if you still have it? My mate can send you a cheque or ill paypal you.

What have you done to get on 31's!??? You have done SU conversion on yours right?
          Tim

Comment

"How much to post that airbox Phil if you still have it? My mate can send you a cheque or ill paypal you."
            You are getting your forums mixed up LOL. There are quite a few of us that lurk on the other one as well as here.
            I still have the 410 Airbox CW with filter. It's a shame I am working nights. I could put it on a tube train to Sth Woodford if I asked the driver nicely.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

shh i know - find this forum easier to use though.
              Tim

Comment

I have got some Bedford Rascal rear springs and 2 sets of Cavalier rear shocks for the Zook. 2" suspension lift coming up (geddit?)

Oh as for the airbox, I will weigh it and see how much the postage is.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                X