Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toys for the Cruiser

First post in the basement.

Hooray, I won a new toy for My Land Cruiser on Ebay. Factory 300kg Winch and bumper (although I will be modifying my own bumper I think - just needs a cutout).

I saw one of these on one of the imports that I looked at.

Also got a set of OME shocks to fit as well when I get round to it.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by lucky

Hooray, I won a new toy for My Land Cruiser on Ebay. Factory 300kg Winch and bumper (although I will be modifying my own bumper I think - just needs a cutout).

i saw that on eBay - I like the look of them fitted.
    id imagine its a bit more than 300kg though mate

even 3000kg isnt much but I suppose if its a factory option it must be good enough to pull the car.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Welcome to the DARK side,now that your here you do realise that there is NO escape..
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Hi Andy sorry mate for makeing it dear l was bidding on that as well, its the same as the one on my "Cruiser" l wanted it to put on my new off-roader.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
          Hi Andy sorry mate for makeing it dear l was bidding on that as well, its the same as the one on my "Cruiser" l wanted it to put on my new off-roader.
          No problem Bob, still thought it was a reasonable price bearing in mind what this would cost from Toyota or the amount to fit a hidden winch mount (about £300 from TBR) and a decent winch and a remote and a bash plate.

Sorry I took this one off you - mind you you got one already

Comment

so if your not fitting the bumper to yours and it will fit a 2nd gen??
            bags first dibs please
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

OK started on fitting the Winch. First thing was to get some bolts as it didn't come with any. They are the same as the ones used to fit the Bull bars on the front of a 2nd Gen Surf so if anyone needs to get any, I found some nice Stainless socket head ones from here

http://www.a2stainless.co.uk/default.aspx

Next job will be fitting the winch to the mounting plate which is now mounted up. Job for next week I think. Then I have got to work out where the wires go as the main feed and a couple of other wires were cut off.

Comment

Working...
              X