Did a bit more today...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a bit more today...............

Couldn't be arsed to upload all the pics again so.....

http://forum.difflock.com/discus/mes...tml?1129054194
    It's only a hobby!

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    Couldn't be arsed to upload all the pics again so.....

http://forum.difflock.com/discus/mes...tml?1129054194
    feels good when you get something done...
    I took the bumpers off the back on the Surf today to see the damage of the other night - its not too bad, the brackets not even bent they just moved a bit
    Was going to do diff breathers on the zook tonight but it can wait. Im working all week and im out on Sat and I need to fit a new steering idler and do a full service before the MOT on Tues.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Tidy job, are you making it road legal?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Tidy job, are you making it road legal?
        I wasn't intending to at first but, as it exceeds the max unbraked towing limit for the Surf, I am going to get a little trailer for it to put a pressure washer, barrels of water, speres, tools etc in.
        So the long answer to the question is, yes!

I still have the other sill and some work to do on the brakes before I take it for the MOT, so I might just tow it down the Pit on Sunday (naughty).
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          feels good when you get something done...
          I took the bumpers off the back on the Surf today to see the damage of the other night - its not too bad, the brackets not even bent they just moved a bit
          Was going to do diff breathers on the zook tonight but it can wait. Im working all week and im out on Sat and I need to fit a new steering idler and do a full service before the MOT on Tues.
          I'm glad the damage to the Surf is not as bad as it could have been.

OK on the breathers for the Zook. You have just reminded me that I have some nice clear reinforced plastic tube for breathers tucked away in the garage.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            I'm glad the damage to the Surf is not as bad as it could have been.

OK on the breathers for the Zook. You have just reminded me that I have some nice clear reinforced plastic tube for breathers tucked away in the garage.
            ive got some really nice..... errrrm .......

garden hose

Ive got to do the jeep and the buggy now
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Did some more. Welded some plates in the passenger side floor and bulkhead. Took the rear exhaust section off, so I only have a front box now and it sounds very meaty. I didn't get the n/s sill done coz the place I get the bits from now closes at 12 on Saturdays.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X