• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new brake servo and master cylinder for the Zook

£10.51 off Ebay.
    It's only a hobby!

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    £10.51 off Ebay.
    you've been trying to get that for a while now have'nt you phil?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It means I can remove the anchor chain now.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

watch out we need one of them
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

i need a friggin transfer box now!!... grrrr!!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            i need a friggin transfer box now!!... grrrr!!
            Wot wrong with the one you have? A common problem is the slider plate thingy under the rubber boot. Wash the mud out, a squirt of spray grease and you're in business.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              Wot wrong with the one you have? A common problem is the slider plate thingy under the rubber boot. Wash the mud out, a squirt of spray grease and you're in business.
              i've gotta take it out anyway to do the mountings... it's stuck in 2wd so i'll have a look.
              cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                i've gotta take it out anyway to do the mountings... it's stuck in 2wd so i'll have a look.
                cheers!
                Yep they lock up . We had that happen on the green van .
                As for the mountings , do not replace them with standard ones . If the old ones have still got good rubber , you need to drill right through them so there is no studs left on them and bolt right through from one side to the other . This stops them tearing off as it sandwiches the lot as one but still has a bit of movement . Need to do ours , as when I did the clutch they looked very bad .
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                  Yep they lock up . We had that happen on the green van .
                  As for the mountings , do not replace them with standard ones . If the old ones have still got good rubber , you need to drill right through them so there is no studs left on them and bolt right through from one side to the other . This stops them tearing off as it sandwiches the lot as one but still has a bit of movement . Need to do ours , as when I did the clutch they looked very bad .
                  better than my idea of bolting it straight on!!

had enough trouble finding a place to park it!... it's in it's 3rd yard but hopefully this bloke won't change his mind!... (it's a field rather than a yard though!)

Comment

i had trouble with the transfer box on my other suki it kept jumping out of low 4wd but someone told me that if i take off the rubber that goes around the selector and cut about an inch out of the bodywork right in front of where the L4 position is then the selector will go forward a fraction more to engage itself properly.so i did that and it now works a treat with no probs
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                    X