brought me lamp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brought me lamp!

hay everyone!... bought me a suzuki today!!

does anyone still go to devils pit?... my mates a low loader driver so we may well sort out a trip for all 10 of us from the pub to go up there!
    Lightbulb man!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

it was cheap cos the bloke did his hip while trying to reverse the SPOA conversion... only did 1 corner! so it does lean over a bit!!

picking it up on trailer tomorrow, put spring back where it should be and we're done!

then i'll show you a pic!

Comment

I still go. The next open day is 18th September. Hopefully I will have the blue Zook ready by then. If not, the Marshall Muds are still on the Surf.

It may well be worth trying to drum up some support in the Off Road Centres section.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        I still go. The next open day is 18th September. Hopefully I will have the blue Zook ready by then. If not, the Marshall Muds are still on the Surf.

It may well be worth trying to drum up some support in the Off Road Centres section.
        cushtie!... we're at aldermaston on that weekend, but once i can get the lads to travel further than sniffing distance of the cricketers we'll be there!!

Comment

Working...
        X