SJ410 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SJ410 For Sale

Well, after much worrying my fears were confirmed. I've just had the beast pressure tested and my head has gone. Hence I need to get some cash quick to get it fixed. As a result my newly found toy is up for sale. It is a 1988 SJ410 SANTANA. It has a full years MOT. Has some smart 15" Chrome wheels with good AT tyres, and the roof doesn't even leak. The engine and gearbox are spot on. I drove it up to Newcastle from Southampton last weekend without any bother.

As I need the money quickly, all I want is what I payed.

£350.00

P.S Appologies for the really cr*p picture, it was taken on my phone. I will try and get a better one soon.
    Last edited by Jezware; 11 March 2005, 16:51.
    Jez

Originally posted by Jezware
    Well, after much worrying my fears were confirmed. I've just had the beast pressure tested and my head has gone. Hence I need to get some cash quick to get it fixed. As a result my newly found toy is up for sale. It is a 1988 SJ410 SANTANA. It has a full years MOT. Has some smart 15" Chrome wheels with good AT tyres, and the roof doesn't even leak. The engine and gearbox are spot on. I drove it up to Newcastle from Southampton last weekend without any bother.

As I need the money quickly, all I want is what I payed.

£350.00

P.S Appologies for the really cr*p picture, it was taken on my phone. I will try and get a better one soon.
    Shame to have to sell it . Looks in good nick . To good to off road and if I had it I would only roll it !

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Suzuki

I would like this if still available... Cash in my hands as you read this... 07821-698067...

Comment

You got yourself a bargain there mate. I would put another £100 on the price right away.

Comment

Originally posted by usafric
          I would like this if still available... Cash in my hands as you read this... 07821-698067...
          Hmmmmmmmmmm, does this mean the US will need another air base for all your off road toys ?

How have you been since I saw you on the plains ?

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

hi mate is the car still for sale.

Comment

Hi Trev. Been OK thanks for asking. Actually, in the local paper last week, talks about my unit closing. But I still have several more years left. So might as well enjoy myself... Got new tires, and a winch on me truck... Ck out my pics...Now just looking for a venue to go to...

Comment

Working...
              X