Question for the zuki guru's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the zuki guru's

My lad has a 1989 1300cc Sammy. Problem is it is an auto choke and when starting from cold it ticks over on low revs, but once it's warm it ticks over high, making it very juicy. The other thing he's not sure about is, what should the air filter be set to???? Any info would be much appreciated.

if you mean set to as in the switch then you just switch between hot/cold air AFAIK. we leave ours on fresh/cold air all the time though.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
      My lad has a 1989 1300cc Sammy. Problem is it is an auto choke and when starting from cold it ticks over on low revs, but once it's warm it ticks over high, making it very juicy. The other thing he's not sure about is, what should the air filter be set to???? Any info would be much appreciated.
      The auto chokes give alot of probs on the 1300's . There ae a couple of vaccum diaprhams in the system that can fail . Best buy a Weber conversion off ebay or fit a carb off Nissan Bluebird 1600 or similar .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        The auto chokes give alot of probs on the 1300's . There ae a couple of vaccum diaprhams in the system that can fail . Best buy a Weber conversion off ebay or fit a carb off Nissan Bluebird 1600 or similar .
        Thanks for that Rick. That gives me a good excuse to visit some scrappies.

Comment

Working...
        X