The Smurk nears completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Ady.
    Ryan got round to fitting the buck this afternoon and then it was outside for a short photo shoot.Still plenty to do, front exo cage next.Its hard to believe that this was once a SURF,

www.overfab.uk

Comment

That is looking the bees knees Mark

Comment

Thanks Andy, Ryan is chuffed to bits with it. You can see the smile on his face getting bigger with every bit he completes.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Stringer and Ryan fitted the rear bumper on.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

looking good guys, i love the colour and the arches. i would like to respray mine but i dont think it would really be worth it ha. there seems to be a bit less exo skeleton than previous :p it wasnt weighing down too much was it?
            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

F***ing rude!!! Wow.

Built for nothing but off road??!! Dunno about that... What a beaut. Well done, piece de resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by studiv View Post
                F***ing rude!!! Wow.

Built for nothing but off road??!! Dunno about that... What a beaut. Well done, piece de resistance.
                I don't think it will be used for offroading..............Just yet or maybe never.lol
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
                  looking good guys, i love the colour and the arches. i would like to respray mine but i dont think it would really be worth it ha. there seems to be a bit less exo skeleton than previous :p it wasnt weighing down too much was it?
                  Nah thats yet to be fitted,Ryan is cracking on with it though.Hows your beasty coming on.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Rear winch bumper fitted and spare wheel and carrier fitted.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

liking it mark
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                      X