yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheel spacers & snorkel again ! anyone use these ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So picked up my wheels yesterday and am gonna start to refurb them there 8j 0 offset and look ok nice and straight just a bit of corrosion / laquer peel but I'm gonna paint them up do should look good when done ! Them finally get some decent tyres 😀
    Attached Files
    Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by glennyboy View Post
      So picked up my wheels yesterday and am gonna start to refurb them there 8j 0 offset and look ok nice and straight just a bit of corrosion / laquer peel but I'm gonna paint them up do should look good when done ! Them finally get some decent tyres 😀
      Nooooooooooooooo!
      polish them
      got my tyres on monday,took 2 trips in my CRV to get them home from work!
      odd,because i bought the 5 wheels with tyres on them,and picked them up from Birmingham, in the CRV! amazing the difference a couple of inches make.

Comment

Originally posted by scott-lee View Post
        Nooooooooooooooo!
        polish them
        got my tyres on monday,took 2 trips in my CRV to get them home from work!
        odd,because i bought the 5 wheels with tyres on them,and picked them up from Birmingham, in the CRV! amazing the difference a couple of inches make.
        Ha knew I'd get stick for painting them ! But I've had polished wheels before and it used to wind me up having to keep on top of them all the time lol don't get me wrong they look awesome when they are done, but I'm gonna be doing a lot of off-roading in the surf so painting will be the easier option lol

What tyres did u get scott ? As am now looking to buy a set too !
        Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

tyres direct are your people,mate

Comment

Lol. Youve got 31" tyres you try getting a 38" tyre in the back of a car,
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
            X