yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What small jobs/additions are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What small jobs/additions are you doing?

What little mods are people doing to their surfs at the moment?

I like making little additions to my truck but could do with some ideas so wondered what everyone was doing?

I'm not doing anything major like lifts or winch bumpers.

So, what small jobs are you doing?
    If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

If you scroll back through the modifications threads, you should pick up some good ideas, Ben. Let us know what you get up to.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
      If you scroll back through the modifications threads, you should pick up some good ideas, Ben. Let us know what you get up to.
      I quite enjoy that, we should all do more to our trucks!

I'm fitting an tranny cooler, stainless brake lines and new steering rack bushes!

Comment

Hopefully a 2" body lift, some rock sliders and IT special tracks on 8" wide -32ET Steel Modulars.

All before the end of the month if possible as i've got a play day at Whaddon coming up and it needs to be fit to play.
        Now it's time to play!

Comment

Just done discs and pads on my Summer run-around. Next up is the auxiliary belt. Maybe tomorrow.

Need to get it done as I have a more important project to deal with

Comment

Hopefully fitting roof rails next week & a new front bumper from Yoshie when it arrives in a few weeks

Comment

just got some manual locking hubs to fit this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEROTECH View Post
                Hopefully a 2" body lift, some rock sliders and IT special tracks on 8" wide -32ET Steel Modulars.

All before the end of the month if possible as i've got a play day at Whaddon coming up and it needs to be fit to play.
                I said small jobs! That's quite a list.

I've tried to explain to the mrs when she moans that I've bought something else for my truck that it's a hobby and it's not all about breaking even at the end of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Benross View Post
                  I said small jobs! That's quite a list.

I've tried to explain to the mrs when she moans that I've bought something else for my truck that it's a hobby and it's not all about breaking even at the end of it!
                  The trouble with the 3rd Gen surfs is that they're quite comfy and smooth...I made the mistake of letting the wife drive it a cple of times...now she's hooked and I've ended up pottering around in our old Rav4.
                  Don't make my same mistake lol...

Comment

Mine likes driving it off-road so i'm quite lucky that if i need to spend some dosh on it i can usually get away with it.
                    Now it's time to play!

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEROTECH View Post
                      Mine likes driving it off-road so i'm quite lucky that if i need to spend some dosh on it i can usually get away with it.
                      You are a lucky man...reminds me of what me dad used to say when Gabby Logan first appeared on the telly. He would look at her and go "...and she likes football!"....
                      Last edited by tashtego; 5 April 2014, 17:39.

Comment

Working...
                      X