Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" Steel wheels

Hi guys,
    I did the Tundra front brake caliper and brake disc swap on my 3rd gen a couple of years ago. The best upgrade on my Surf so far. I had to grind a little aluminium off the inside of my standard rims to get clearance on the new 231mm calipers. I'd like to fit steel wheels instead. Can anyone tell me what rims will fit or does anyone have a suitable set for sale?

Yep if 16" needed a little grind that would suggest 17" would clear the brakes.
    Brian

Comment

Thanks Yoshie, but I was hoping to just change my alloys for steel wheels and use the tyres I have on at the moment (16" BF Goodrich A/T's). I have 1" spacers, but with them on, the tyres rub on the inside of the arches when turning. I'll be doing a 2" body lift on her soon and that'll solve all the issues but, was looking for a recommendation of steel 16" rims that would give me the clearance at the calipers without spacers, until I get around to doing the lift.

Comment

Saw these on eBay today http://www.ebay.com/itm/131114912558...84.m1423.l2649 They state that they're for Landcruisers up to '98. I have no idea if they will fit over the 231mm calipers. Can anyone help?
        Last edited by Bald Eagle; 15 April 2014, 12:11.

Comment

Working...
        X