Winch Bumper and roof Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch Bumper and roof Rack

Does anyone have any idea where i can get a winch bumper and full length roof rack from???

Originally posted by PBRADY
    Does anyone have any idea where i can get a winch bumper and full length roof rack from???
    ARB make a winch bumper
    As for the roof rack apart from ebay and surfing the internet I have no idea
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Thanks, I'll Have A Look At What Bumpers they Sell.
      Last edited by PBRADY; 23 August 2004, 13:05.

Comment

Thanks, I'll Have A Look At What Bumpers The Sell.
        You can get ARB stuff from frogs island 4x4.

Comment

Saw this on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...487410255&rd=1

Comment

FYI.

(you can also get ARB kit from TBRUK, ask for Chris Hill, tell him AndyL with the Grey Surf sent you...)

Its a TJM bumper (obviously )...
            And its from a '94 2nd Gen... according to the seller...

(pants, not a 2nd Gen...!)

Found this though, 2nd Gen apparently:
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

It was removed for the SVA test... and not replaced... and not subsequently replaced because it might increase the consumption...

<quote>
            The bullbar came with my M reg 1994 surf. I was told it was taken of for the UK conformity test on import and then not refitted. I did not fit it to my surf it seemed too heavy and I was worried about increasing my fuel consumption.
            </Quote>
            AndyL
            Last edited by AndyLala; 18 August 2004, 23:33.

Comment

THANKS TO ALL THAT REPLYED TO MY PLEE, BUT I STARTED LOOKING ON THE WEB LAST NIGHT AND FOUND THE PERFECT BUMPER FOR MADE BY A COMPANY IN AMERICA CALLED "BENTUP". CHECK OUT THE WEB PAGE www.bentup.com FOR MORE INFO, YOU NEVER KNOW, THERE MAY BE SOMETHING THERE YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN.

Comment

THANKS TO ALL THAT REPLYED TO MY PLEE, BUT I STARTED LOOKING ON THE WEB LAST NIGHT AND FOUND THE PERFECT BUMPER FOR MADE BY A COMPANY IN AMERICA CALLED "BENTUP". CHECK OUT THE WEB PAGE www.bentup.com FOR MORE INFO, YOU NEVER KNOW, THERE MAY BE SOMETHING THERE YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN.

They look tasty, but just think of the shipping costs!
                Gaz

Comment

If you want to spend £200 on a bumper then pay for postage, why not get a one off made here. I'm a fabricator welder, usually I make digger buckets but for that sort of money why not. Would need a winch to work with and some input on what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazza
                    If you want to spend £200 on a bumper then pay for postage, why not get a one off made here. I'm a fabricator welder, usually I make digger buckets but for that sort of money why not. Would need a winch to work with and some input on what you want.
                    I might well be giving you a call in the new year / spring

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

No worries, may have a go on mine they look quite mean those american ones, want to do a towbar first and might see what I can do with rear bumper as mines had it.

Comment

Working...
                      X