few pics of the truck lifted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few pics of the truck lifted

Hi all, over the last 3 Sundays, Iv put on a,LC spring lift with rancho 5000s,2" ball joints and a 2" body lift,33s, and a nice little winch bumper,all the work iv done on my own, suspension was a bit tricky but had a bit of experience from my old truck,and the body lift was well easy,first time and only took 3 and a half hours,just like to say thanks to the surf site for its wealth of posts,and hope it motivates more surfers to take it on!
    Attached Files
    Not going to rest till its broke

Well done mate, looks good.
    Some brackets to lift front bumper and that will be ideal.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      Well done mate, looks good.
      Some brackets to lift front bumper and that will be ideal.
      next job on the list mate,but I think that one is out of my hands,fair bit of welding needed to lift it and get the winch cradle in,think we will have to ask tony to see if he can sort this one!
      Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Originally posted by 123-gtt View Post
        Hi all, over the last 3 Sundays, Iv put on a,LC spring lift with rancho 5000s,2" ball joints and a 2" body lift,33s, and a nice little winch bumper,all the work iv done on my own, suspension was a bit tricky but had a bit of experience from my old truck,and the body lift was well easy,first time and only took 3 and a half hours,just like to say thanks to the surf site for its wealth of posts,and hope it motivates more surfers to take it on!
        do the front tyres rub in full lock? it does in mine got body lift 2" and 2"suspension, thinking to do bj's but not sure if affect something else adversely
        it looks good, good job.
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Awesome!
          The stance looks perfect now.

Found any Porsche or Merc badges yet?

Comment

Truck looks 1st Class mate!

Another fine example of these bueaties.

Comment

Where did you get the front bumper from m8?

Comment

WOW! Looking for just that....... Anyone done a "how too" or made a parts list?

Comment

well done - looking good

Comment

Working...
                  X