3rd gen lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok now we might be getting somwhere! who sells
    1" spacers and 4" superlift coils? i do understand that coilsprings "sink" a little over time but it all depends on how fast doesnt it? probably like a lot of people i only want to spend x amount and money does not come easy for me so i want to do it right-and once! if you could put a link on for these other suppliers that would be great, thanks again, kirk

Comment

ahh!!

Comment

'Stein made the spacers, the springs are part of a 4" suspension lift.

google Superlift to find US suppliers, there are other types Roughcountry, procomp etc...

You can't just toss 4" coils under the back of a surf, you need to relocate or extend all the radius arms to keep the axle in the right place, and extend or lower the panhard rod.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i have a freind in a unit not far from here who is making me two alley spacers to fit above the front strut and under the chassis top mount/strut mount, just as an experiment, i am so happy with the general ride at the front i am hoping to keep that and achieve the lift i require at the same time, i will take some pics and let you know how i get on, regards, kirk
          Last edited by kpautos; 3 March 2011, 14:45.

Comment

Working...
          X