yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone recommend a garage for body lift in Derbyshire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
    Just read a write up from the AUS site. It does look simple yeah. Would still need to have someone with experience help me tho.

Where's the best place to purchase the kit from? Roughtrax/Milners etc? some on eBay too.
    Try these guys .outrageousoffroad

More than willing to assist once you got the bits and I have the space to work as well

Comment

Hopefully i'll have a 2" bodylift going soon but theres no bumper or rad brackets though
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Unlike the 2.4 the 3.0ltr doesn't need Rad brackets, just remove lower half of shroud.
        Last edited by yoshie; 3 January 2011, 19:14.
        Brian

Comment

Cheers mate.I should be able to do the bumper brackets if there's none on there aswell
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Jotto

how you fixed for the weekend 12/13 ????
            Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by madmanc View Post
              Jotto

how you fixed for the weekend 12/13 ????
              Thats fine by me Anyone else want to join us?
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

If i've not done mine by then (or cocked it up) i will defo be there chaps!!
                www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
                  If i've not done mine by then (or cocked it up) i will defo be there chaps!!
                  LOL
                  Just looking at your little list of things you have done, what tyres did you go for ? Same as mine.

Once this lift is done i am going back to see Charles and see what we can get under the arches. I am looking at New deeper dish rims and the largest tyres i can fit (fingers crossed 35 - 37) but thats my wish.
                  Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by madmanc View Post
                    LOL
                    Just looking at your little list of things you have done, what tyres did you go for ? Same as mine.

Once this lift is done i am going back to see Charles and see what we can get under the arches. I am looking at New deeper dish rims and the largest tyres i can fit (fingers crossed 35 - 37) but thats my wish.
                    I got 33" GG AT2's mate on deep dish steels, 16"x8". Love it!! ;-)
                    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X