• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to attract the attention of the OP so here's another huge -

Bump!

Nev

Comment

Part Numbers

Hi, you may have to call general sales with those part no.s, they may not be in the general catalogue.But these guys are very helpfull and should have you sorted in no time!
      Sorry for the delay in getting back!!

Think Auto: General sales, Jeff Essex 020 8232 3525
      Santino Meale 020 8232 3520
      Regards,
      Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
        I couldn't find them either Nev but will email them to double check before I buy one and install it.
        Did you ever get around to sending that email?

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
          Did you ever get around to sending that email?

Nev
          Hi Nev,

Sorry but work on my 3.0 has ground to a halt over the last 6 months or so.

I'm taking a week off work soon to get it moving so will be contacting them after all the other stuff is done.

Are you desperate for the info ? If so I'll give them a ring on Tuesday when were all back to work and let you know.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
            Hi Nev,

Sorry but work on my 3.0 has ground to a halt over the last 6 months or so.

I'm taking a week off work soon to get it moving so will be contacting them after all the other stuff is done.

Are you desperate for the info ? If so I'll give them a ring on Tuesday when were all back to work and let you know.

Rob.
            Would be great it if you could find out any details on the fittings to suit the Surf.

Nev

Comment

Working...
            X