No announcement yet.

Raising my Surf? Help me guys!! lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!! Thanks for all you help... And Albannach, a special thanks for your wirds of wisdom, I have decided to opt for the 'old school' method of 'raising' my surf.... I now give it regular beatings with a length of birch & if it displays any strange urges I make it say 100 'Hail Marys' followed by a bath with a Brillo Pad.... SOrted!! ha ha!
    Stormforce- thanks again for all your help m8.... I'm sure i'll start to collect my parts 2gether to LIFT my Surf soon- where'd you say was the best place to buy a body lift kit for the LN130, along with rad brackets & bumper brackets?... Also, you talk of fitting 4" shocks & springs to the Surf... Can you not stick to fitting a set of 4" Shocks/springs to the truck to allow a set of 33"s to fit???? Or would u get a certain amount of rubbing cos of not having the body lift too?? Confused on this one???....
    And Dirtsurfer... Thanks for your help m8... Stay in touch & I'm sure I'll defo really appreciate ur help sometime & vice-versa..... It'd be a real help to have a fellow surfer about 2 give me a hand sometime! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by dannchucky View Post
      Hey guys!! Thanks for all you help... And Albannach, a special thanks for your wirds of wisdom, I have decided to opt for the 'old school' method of 'raising' my surf.... I now give it regular beatings with a length of birch & if it displays any strange urges I make it say 100 'Hail Marys' followed by a bath with a Brillo Pad.... SOrted!! ha ha!
      Stormforce- thanks again for all your help m8.... I'm sure i'll start to collect my parts 2gether to LIFT my Surf soon- where'd you say was the best place to buy a body lift kit for the LN130, along with rad brackets & bumper brackets?... Also, you talk of fitting 4" shocks & springs to the Surf... Can you not stick to fitting a set of 4" Shocks/springs to the truck to allow a set of 33"s to fit???? Or would u get a certain amount of rubbing cos of not having the body lift too?? Confused on this one???....
      And Dirtsurfer... Thanks for your help m8... Stay in touch & I'm sure I'll defo really appreciate ur help sometime & vice-versa..... It'd be a real help to have a fellow surfer about 2 give me a hand sometime! lol!
      Hey guys!! Anyone out there?...

Comment

Originally posted by dannchucky View Post
        Can you not stick to fitting a set of 4" Shocks/springs to the truck to allow a set of 33"s to fit???? Or would u get a certain amount of rubbing cos of not having the body lift too?? Confused on this one???....

I think your back wheels would end up under the rear passenger doors and your offside upper control arm would be sitting on the fuel tank for a start. Also you can't raise the front suspension 4" to match - it cannot be raised that much unless you spend the money on on a 'proper' lift.

Comment

Working...
        X