Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexurf is getting a new dash!

And centre consol and shift lever.
    Not keeping the walnut though, I'm not old enough for that yet, gonna be satin black with alcatera covering the dash.
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 31 March 2010, 12:30.

Sounds braw mate, I take it your bored now waiting on Grahams to arrive.
    Brian

Comment

looks nice! what you going to do with the pasenger side? i was looking at mounting a PC monitor running a laptop from the glovebox for memory map etc. if your looking at making a new dash include one of these in!!

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ati-carpc.html

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Sounds braw mate, I take it your bored now waiting on Grahams to arrive.
        No mate, I've got another one to do before Graham's thats waiting outside (Lexurf III)
        I've got mine in the garage to tidy up all the wiring I disturbed when double checking what goes where when doing Lexurf II.
        As I had the dash apart anyway, thought I'd see if I could get the Lexus dash to fit.

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
        looks nice! what you going to do with the pasenger side? i was looking at mounting a PC monitor running a laptop from the glovebox for memory map etc. if your looking at making a new dash include one of these in!!

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ati-carpc.html
        I've had to chop about six inches out of the passenger side to get the dash to fit. I cut 'n' shut the glovebox this evening and now the adhesive needs to set.
        Will fit it all tomorrow after I've welded extensions to the transfer lever and shift lever linkage.

Comment

That is going to look great Vince,
          i'm old enough for the walnut but still aint keen on it!! that makes me young at heart i guess
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

looks really good how you going to fit the H/L lever in? the one thing i regret is getting rid of the top dash have a nice cut piece out of mine to fit the head up display! think will have to get another lexus to get the dash oh and take the engine & GB out of it too! research purposes or put in to another surf!
            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Looks a lot of work, think I will just get a new dash made and use the Lexus clock facia.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I love those lexus dials in that.
                Done a Rover dash conversion once... what a pain!
                Do mine do mine lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cazyp View Post
                  I love those lexus dials in that.
                  Done a Rover dash conversion once... what a pain!
                  Do mine do mine lol.

SD1 dash?
                  I put one of those in my Mini Clubman years ago, look like the flight deck of the Enterprise!

Comment

that looks sweeeeet
                    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      SD1 dash?
                      I put one of those in my Mini Clubman years ago, look like the flight deck of the Enterprise!
                      Yep SD1 into a mg maestro I bought with no interior... Why? Who can say. I was young. Looked very cool when done lol.

Also a Rover 200 mk3 into a mk2. Easier to do as very little cutting required.

But I really like what you're doing..!

Comment

Working...
                      X