aftermarket rear bumper.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aftermarket rear bumper.......

do they make them for the surfs? mine is rusted through and instead of buying a new one (cant believe how much they cost!) id rather invest in some sort of off roading rear bumper.
    any links or companies that do that sorta thing for the surfs?
    all my google searches have come home empty
    Windows 7 was my idea!

bump
    Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Why?
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        Why?
        i remember seeing on yotatech a few guys with what looked like steel tubular bars instead of a rear bumper. i kinda liked the look of them plus they looked like they would give you a bit more ground clearence on steep climbs.
        would just be nice to know if there were alternatives for the rears of the surfs. im not the biggest chrome fan if im honest.
        Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

I meant why the bump. 3 hours isn't long enough to have us all see your post.

Anyway, I don't think anyone does a rear bumper. That said, the Spanish Fat Mouse folk do a nice one but I don't think they sell it commercially yet, TJM may do one.

Give it a couple of months and maybe Yoshie will have a tubular one designed.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            I meant why the bump. 3 hours isn't long enough to have us all see your post.

Anyway, I don't think anyone does a rear bumper. That said, the Spanish Fat Mouse folk do a nice one but I don't think they sell it commercially yet, TJM may do one.

Give it a couple of months and maybe Yoshie will have a tubular one designed.
            oh i see. lol ok cool.
            Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

There might be one available up my way in the future, just don't know how long it is going to be in development though.

Comment

If it's been up your way, I don't want it!

Comment

Comment

Yoshie will have these fabbed soon enough.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                      Yoshie will have these fabbed soon enough.
                      Mine is rusting away quickly...
                      How soon?

Comment

I'll get him to reply here, he has steel ordered at the moment and my truck as a template.
                        they will be bolt on, direct replacements, but can be changed to suit your tastes/needs.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Hopefully have a front winch bumper a front tube/winch bumper and rear bumper done within the next 4/5 weeks for you to see.
                          If you like any of them there will be a 1/2 week build time on them.
                          Brian

Comment

Working...
                          X