yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Exhausts and Bespoke Fabrication anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Exhausts and Bespoke Fabrication anyone?

Hi Guys
    Just a quick line to let you know of an OUTSTANDING custom exhaust and bespoke fabrication service, in the Nottingham area.
    I’ve used this gent myself now on numerous Car and Motorcycle projects and conversions, and have had nothing but superb quality service, and at an excellent price, that makes buying a shelf item seem utter nonsense. He had been doing this relatively unknown work now for many years, and is currently building performance systems for the Audi R8, Lamborghini Murcielago and Gallardo, and some one off GP style pipes for the Big Bang 2009 Yamaha R1!
    I’ve had many custom built exhausts now, for Turbo applications, some big V8 stuff, and lots of Unique Motorcycle pipes, and more recently some one off intercooler pipes, and we are now designing some tubular A bar bits.
    Basicly, he can design and build anything, from manifolds, headers, roll cages, pipework, silencers, etc etc and uses only the best T304, High Grade Stainless Steels, Carbon Fibre, Titanium so on and so on.
    Contactable through my new infant venture for 2010, petrolheadparts, you can either ring me on 07875 749 472 or email me at shrew@petrolheadparts.co.uk . Please feel free to enquire for a quote for anything automotive, or for an appointment.
    As you would likely expect, we offer any club members a special rate on any product or work we do for you, so get that spring project paperwork out and get in touch.
    Thanks guys, all the best for the year ahead, and sorry if I have trod on any trader rules in posting this up, but i just wanted club members to know at first opportunity.
    Cheers
    Shrew

Would this include a Lamp Bar for the Roof, and may be a Snorkel as i do not like these awful black plastic things?
    Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

anything mate

if you want it making, we can make it.

could you spare your car for a day or so and come and discuss exact designs and quotes, or do you want us to copy something you've seen or got?

cheers

shrew

Comment

so who is it?

you open your post saying you use this gent yourself now only to go on and say that its your infant venture and that you can do anything?

Comment

I'm trying to pull together the talents of various extremely gifted individuals, that are superb at what they do, create things, modify things, tune things etc etc but utterly useless at marketting themselves.

so, my website and new "venture" is to make these otherwise mostly anonymous people accessible to fellow car owners and club members first, the general public second.

i have the fabricator on board already, and also have a very small range of accessories for sale now, but i'm working on an engine builder and tuner for a complete service from spanners to mapping.

what i need to do is get some club members interested in having their idea's actually made into a hard part that can be reproduced for everyones benefit, and obviously anyone willing to guinea pig for some RnD gets a super super deal first on the materials and build cost.

So custom exhausts, light bars, snorkels, intercooler and intake pipework, nudge bars and steps, etc etc etc are all within the immediate remit and we are ready for the work.

hope this explains a little more...

cheers

shrew

Comment

Ok chaps

just to keep the interest coming, i already have some guys wanting some exhaust work done, and it looks very likely after my design meeting with the fabricator today that we may do our own Roof Light Bar in T304 Stainless Steel, and some tubular Side Steps too in the same.

we also have a chap wanting to discuss his own design for a Stainless Steel Snorkel, which i'm very hopeful could become a very popular off road part and offered for the right price to members first and foremost.

keep it coming eh....

cheers

shrew

Comment

I'll be coming across to Notts in March.
              Was wondering about fabbing a winch bumper for my 3rd gen.
              Theresa thread on here with a few picks of someone else doing one.

here it is
              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45332

what do you think? is it do-able?
              Last edited by blackpoolsparks; 20 January 2010, 20:49.
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                Theresa thread on here with a few picks of someone else doing one.
                I'll try and find it.
                I know a Theresa McGlynn, will I ask her?
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  I know a Theresa McGlynn, will I ask her?
                  eh?
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Anybody asked for a third gen full exhaust system yet ? in stainless steel with a big back box on ?
                    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

i forgot i posted in here

sounds interesting to me shrew.
                      i wasnt sure when i read your post at first as it seemed a bit like spam so thanks for clearing that up

im considering a stainless steel exhaust but had no clue where to start looking for one for my truck. how many beer tokens do you think itll cost me?

have you got any pics of stuff that youve done?

Comment

Originally posted by shrewiside View Post

we also have a chap wanting to discuss his own design for a Stainless Steel Snorkel, which i'm very hopeful could become a very popular off road part and offered for the right price to members first and foremost.
                        I could be interested in a snorkel is the price is right
                        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Where abouts in Nottingham are you?

Comment

hello again chaps

right, sorry i've been away for a short while, i'll try to catch up as i go along.

ok, stainless steel exhausts are a doddle for me to do, but difficult for me to estimate because everyone has a different idea on what thier own system should include, i.e. silencers, resonators, tailpipes and tips etc etc

so normally they end up being completely custom items, and sadly its this that has prevented me from producing a good aftermarket system in any number.

all your thoughts will be appreciated?

Snorkels, well i'm just waiting to hear more from one of you guys who is keen to have us develop a stainless snorkel on his car, and fingers crossed if this comes off, i.e the loan of his car in exchange for a deal on the prototype to cover materials and a snippet of time, we'll all benefit from it.

and the same applies for all products really, thats how ideally we'll get these items of mass interest eventually on a shelf to buy.

as for winch mounts, pm me with more details please.

location to head for is in Hucknall, Nottingham if this helps guys.

cheers

shrew

Comment

cool, that's not too far from me then. The snorkels sound really interesting though. If you need my truck to get measurements off it or anything let me know i'm only in Mansfield.

Comment

Working...
                              X