Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bull bar,light pod,and drain pipe snorkle

our drain pipe mod....snorkle

we have changed the black flexi pipe foe another,silicon one,which is much better ...
    njoy....

Good on you - love the snorkle looks neat love homemade ones
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Hey thats a nice bullbar.....looks great on ya truck.....ha ha
      Remember arrows are silent.....................
      Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

haha! thank you very much,lovin the look off it at mo,just deciding on lifting it,bit strange from what we used to do,clean cars till you can eat your dinner off them,and lower them just a little,now its make it mucky and get it as high as possible,

Comment

Hi Mate,

How did you find fitting the pod? I've just got one and had it colour coded.

Did you fit it yourself and was it straight forward? I'm fairly hopeless with all this sortof stuff, so mightget someone to fit it for me.

Cheers

Fernie
          Cheers

Fernie

Comment

The snorkel looks great. I might try it after crimbo whilst im looking for roof rails. What does the fitting look like under your bonnet ?

Comment

light pod is fairly easy to fit,its just the wires that can be a pain,just finding the best way to run them,the roof linning doesnt need to come fully down,but depending where you want the switches,you have to take some off the dash apart,the tricky part lol,is getting them to sit central on roof...

i will take some pics off engine bay,its a fairly easy job again,,its just getting the nerves to make the 1st cut....it took a couple of hours,but that was due to nerves hehe!,but total cost was just shy off £30,from B&Q,lol,just take your time mask it up,and measure up,,,

Comment

nice look you have their mate, this is my first surf, and like you previous car was a BMW so low a cigarette box couldnt fit under front bumper, now i can work under truck without jack, anyway enough rambling,

like the light pod, where did you get it, as i want to build / make / alter one to suit my needs, ideally would love a chriome bar on roof but i reckon the ABS / plastic pod looks good too,....

Comment

we got light pod off a chap on here john h,you can get on egay,or other places,must adn=mit i wanted chrome,but do like the ones i have,

Comment

Nice Good install

sure i was gonna get a light pod like that.....
                    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Hello Chris good to see you got it fitted ! I wondered how long Smiffy would take to make me feel bad !Mind you he did 'step aside' so to speak and let you come and get the pod !
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                        Hello Chris good to see you got it fitted ! I wondered how long Smiffy would take to make me feel bad !Mind you he did 'step aside' so to speak and let you come and get the pod !
                        Only messin mate,good to see them on a truck,if i got em they'd only be sitting in the garage.
                        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Like me mate they stood in the shed for months,along with other items still in their boxes....one day just one day..
                          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                          X