Reversing lights help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversing lights help

I have a 2nd gen surf with the spare under the floor. I love the vehicle but really dont like the look of the reversing lights,looks really dated. Any ideas as to how i can change the appearance to make it more modern? Can i legally change the colour of the reversing lights or even get rid of them? Any ideas much appreciated.
    Toyota surf 3.0D 1995

I got a LED light bar from the US, that boosted the visibility of my reversing lights
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i can sell you a pair of light clusters for the trucks with rear spare wheel carrier and all you need to do is to dis-connect the original reversing lights and wire them to the new clusters.I will do a pair of rear light clusters for £45 delivered for you
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by flyeruk View Post
        I have a 2nd gen surf with the spare under the floor. I love the vehicle but really dont like the look of the reversing lights,looks really dated. Any ideas as to how i can change the appearance to make it more modern? Can i legally change the colour of the reversing lights or even get rid of them? Any ideas much appreciated.
        Afew things you can do, either buy srormys replacement tail lights with built in rev lights (and run the wireing to em) then go the smooth arse way like BDT or fit a swing out wheel carrier, my rev lights are two 3" s/s spots fitted up on the rear quarter panels, dunno about the legalitys of colour etc, my little spots are switchable ie- rev, off, work lights,
        Attached Files
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks for the replies, like the idea of smooth rear end, no jokes now, but who or what id BDT
          Toyota surf 3.0D 1995

Comment

Originally posted by flyeruk View Post
            Thanks for the replies, like the idea of smooth rear end, no jokes now, but who or what id BDT
            BDT is a member on here Breakdowntruck in full

Comment

Any links to his smooth rear end
              Toyota surf 3.0D 1995

Comment

hi 2 secs ill find sum pics

Comment

that help?

Comment

are you in a pair of White trousers taking that pic!! Really??

Comment

A nice smooth tailgate but a shitty looking towbar and foglight!!! (I won't mention the cabbage launcher )
                      And why didn't you get the spare wheel carrier bolt holes smoothed over at the same time?

Shoddy attention to detail for a shiny club member.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        A nice smooth tailgate but a shitty looking towbar and foglight!!! (I won't mention the cabbage launcher )
                        And why didn't you get the spare wheel carrier bolt holes smoothed over at the same time?

Ear, Ear, i second that, he should be made to run through Boots in the boll0ky buff on a saturday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                          Thats one of the men in white suits come to take him away

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                            lol just v faded light blue jeans

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              Ear, Ear, i second that, he should be made to run through Boots in the boll0ky buff on a saturday afternoon
                              foglight is no more,now has an mx5 led one on bumper,tow bar is now new just bracket to paint up and there is chance bolt holes going soon as it may be going black

Comment

Working...
                              X