upgrade !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrade !

hi everyone.Thought Id share a couple of pics of my truck with its 2" lift and Maxxis 32,s.(cheers,Paul @ West Coast Off Road. Enjoy your trip to Morrocco) Mick (MWS).
    Last edited by MWS; 14 July 2009, 00:40.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Originally posted by MWS View Post
    hi everyone.Thought Id share a couple of pics of my truck with its 2" lift and Maxxis 32,s.(cheers,Paul @ West Coast Off Road. Enjoy your trip to Morrocco) Mick (MWS).
    where is this picture then?
    You can't be far from me then seen as I go to Paul and Family with my LC
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Oops!

Sorry, crap with computers,cant work out why I cant put these photos on . will try again tomorrow.

Comment

Just click on "manage attachments" below the reply box and load em from your PC, if their too big it'll tell you, in that case google "photobucket" join up, (it's free) and copy em from there and past in your reply, comes out as text but the pics are there when you click submit
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

If at first you dont succeed..........

.........It probably wasnt worth the hassle anyway! Thanks for the advice, but the pics were too big, and trying to get them from photobucket didnt work. I did manage to put some updated pics in the members rigs section,though. Need to go on a computer course! Now if youll excuse me, this has all been so traumatic, Imgoing to have to go and sit in a darkened room and drink heavily for several hours. cheers everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X