No announcement yet.

Show me your spots please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front ones are 6" s/s angle eyes from roughtrax, top ones are 3" s/s ones from powerfull uk
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Just went for a simple looking setup, nothing too fancy or expensive. The bottom 2 are fogs.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Nice. Did you apply that sticker to the nudgebar?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Nice. Did you apply that sticker to the nudgebar?
          No it was on when i bought it. Not really touched it in 18 months, the spots are the first thing ive done to it, but there will be more to come.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Why A bars have mounting holes that leave the spot glass in front of the nice strong metalwork? Came back to my truck in a car park yesterday to find one of the lenses popped yesterday... Surely it would be common sense to have the feeble bit of glass protected but a big lump of chrome.... (huffin,chuffin, snaddy, keep reversing till the hit something, ill mannnered, going out to buy some christmas cheer and to hell with anyone who gets in their way ######s ought to look where they are ###### going...brickin brackin etc etc.....)
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                Why A bars have mounting holes that leave the spot glass in front of the nice strong metalwork? Came back to my truck in a car park yesterday to find one of the lenses popped yesterday... Surely it would be common sense to have the feeble bit of glass protected but a big lump of chrome.... (huffin,chuffin, snaddy, keep reversing till the hit something, ill mannnered, going out to buy some christmas cheer and to hell with anyone who gets in their way ######s ought to look where they are ###### going...brickin brackin etc etc.....)
                If you want some nice 8" spotlights i'll do you a fecking bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  If you want some nice 8" spotlights i'll do you a fecking bargain!

I got some more spots, I just need to mount em so some dozy mare doesn't smash em in a car park....
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post

I got some more spots, I just need to mount em so some dozy mare doesn't smash em in a car park....
                    Damn.

no one wants these spots!

Comment

bumper mounted low profile navigators.

with led angel eyes

and they are very bright, great for bumping round the hills at night
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

re: Show me your spots please

Here ya go!
                        Attached Files

Comment

God Damnnnnnnn !

Comment

Working...
                          X