Stripping again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripping again

I damaged a wheel arch extension at the quarry yesterday. I enjoy removing bodyparts (bullbar, side-steps, window deflectors all gone).

Has anybody removed their wide-body arches and got a pic? Did you fill the 2 bolt holes in the fender recess? Does it look rubbish?
    Powered by Toyota!

Narrow body with big tires is the retro look all the kids are going for now, you might even be 'cool'
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

My 2.4 had wide wheels and no arch extensions... Looked cool... sniff.....
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Ha Ha! Had another check today with the one off and I think it would look kak!
        It would not only leave holes all the way down the fender but makes the mud-guards and the front valance corner bits stick out and also the rear bumper quarters! I`d have to take all that gumph off leaving me with just a body full of holes!