Roll cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll cage

Has anyone any pictures of a surf with an external roll cage of any sort?? I saw one which was posted on here somewhere a while ago but it looked too crazy for me. Apart from that I don't think I have ever seen one? Does anyone know of any?
    Member of the 115,000k club

Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post
    Has anyone any pictures of a surf with an external roll cage of any sort?? I saw one which was posted on here somewhere a while ago but it looked too crazy for me. Apart from that I don't think I have ever seen one? Does anyone know of any?
    here you go.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

what diameter steel do you reckon that is? Guessing it's about 1.5"
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

WOW!!! that's one hell of a cage!! Think it's a bit much for me though. I think this is the one I've seen before, quite a rarety. I think I'll settle for a lift and snorkel!!!
        Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

probably work out cheaper to bend it and just stick another body on it when it gets too bad.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

very neat welding on that cage though.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

What's going on with that snorkel?? I'm sure thats a cover from a poo-pipe, or a central heating flu!

As for the cage - minging! Why not just get yourself a ripped white vest, an Arnie style body and bat for the other side? It's less obvious!

However, that front axle makes me think I would buy the truck, and take the cage off and sell it it to some Ramboesque character for loadsa money!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

exo cages rock.wait till you see stein andy,ur gonna mess urself.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                  exo cages rock.wait till you see stein andy,ur gonna mess urself.
                  What have you done now???
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    here you go.

I nice but its cot to have put on 250kgs if not more
                    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
                    X