• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting truck camo

I want to paint my truck camo and I was thinking of all the ways to do it
    then I saw this pic and thought, YES!

with these tyres!

Ok the tyres are a joke (for ATV's I think) but what do you think of the skulls?
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    I want to paint my truck camo and I was thinking of all the ways to do it
    then I saw this pic and thought, YES!

with these tyres!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Paint the car in camo and then add YELLOW tyres
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

hehe, camo is cool, before it when flat bed/tray and blue, I painted my old pickup like this....

Was great, might do the next Surf like it.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Alan I like that in a redneck sort of a way

Looks like a base colour the a couple of skull templates I'm sure Mags is more than capable of knocking them out.

LETS GET PAINTING
        Brian

Comment

on the skull, the area surrounding the skull itselfs would look nice as a camo, but you would have to see skull to see what i mean as pic doesnt look right as it looks blackish.

Comment

i fancy something a bit different and as I'm never selling my truck I can experiment with it.
            Alan

Comment

Do you want me to ask the fella whos doing mine if he can do another?
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

How about a blue, grey and black 3 colour camo - with a nice shiny finish and gloss clearcoat.

Shiny DPM - reckon it'd look cool meself.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
                  Do you want me to ask the fella whos doing mine if he can do another?
                  mmm, ok

I think I could tackle the skulls myself, would be good to get his opinion on how it was done though.
                  Alan

Comment

I think it looks brilliant. It would certainly get you noticed.

Jacqueline

Comment

NO!NO! AND THRICE NO!

As someone who frequently drives em for a living, I can say that I wince when ever I see such paint jobs. It just look terrible - don't do it, leave it to the sado Landy owners!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dawson View Post
                        NO!NO! AND THRICE NO!

As someone who frequently drives em for a living, I can say that I wince when ever I see such paint jobs. It just look terrible - don't do it, leave it to the sado Landy owners!!!!
                        I guess you'll be wincing if you see my truck after it's done then.
                        People will love/hate it but I like and thats what matters.

can't wait to see the wifes face!
                        Alan

Comment

Originally posted by jax View Post
                          I think it looks brilliant. It would certainly get you noticed.

Jacqueline

cheers Jax, I like it.
                          just can't make my mind up, to many ideas going round in here at the mo.
                          My wifes a graphic designer so I might get her to work up something, need to say it's for yoshies truck though
                          Alan

Comment

Our cousins across the pond have done it all before - and some of the paint jobs are very nice

http://www.yotatech.com/f116/show-us...nt-job-133421/

I've always wanted to do a 'German battleship, WWII, greys / angles' to my truck - and given how sh4gged/scratched it is - it needs it!
                            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
                              Our cousins across the pond have done it all before - and some of the paint jobs are very nice

http://www.yotatech.com/f116/show-us...nt-job-133421/

I've always wanted to do a 'German battleship, WWII, greys / angles' to my truck - and given how sh4gged/scratched it is - it needs it!
                              You've been shaggin' your truck?

Comment

Working...
                              X