Oil cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil cooler

First stage sorted, got the outlets plated up and barbed tails in, bolted it to the the bash plate and back on the truck, just need hose, it's 10mm ID aint it? should have measured the bugga while it was off, i'm hopeing to use some airline snap fittings so i can remove it easyly without looseing all the fluid, dont know if they'll work or not yet,
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

fuel line or hydraulic quick disconnects might work better as they'll be designed for fluids, dunno if there's much/any difference between them and airline fittings though.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      fuel line or hydraulic quick disconnects might work better as they'll be designed for fluids, dunno if there's much/any difference between them and airline fittings though.
      Googled them up last night ian but as i have a few of the air ones i thought i'd give em a try, at worst they'll leak and i'll have to replace them,

Comment

true,

for all i know they could be exactly the same but in a different box anyway
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
          First stage sorted, got the outlets plated up and barbed tails in, bolted it to the the bash plate and back on the truck, just need hose, it's 10mm ID aint it? should have measured the bugga while it was off, i'm hopeing to use some airline snap fittings so i can remove it easyly without looseing all the fluid, dont know if they'll work or not yet,

Wot, no red??

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Wot, no red??

i'm in my blue period! must be the weather

Comment

Working...
            X