lexus rear lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lexus rear lights

just wanted 2 know what opinion u lot have of the lexus lights that u see fitted to some surfs these days
    Cheers

Alex

Re

Hi,

I got the full set, front, side and rear for my 93 2.4 and to be honest, the front and side look great but in hindsight, I would rather have had the clear with red rears as the totally clear lenses look a bit ummmm, odd.

Anyhoo, they look fine and make the Surf look as if it was made 2/3 years ago rather than 14 years ago!

Later!

Gary

Comment

The completely cystal clear ones had a reputation of melting the bulb holders, and not fitting very well. You'll struggle to find any now, most ended up on ebay.

The clear or clear/red lights like the ones we sell are fine....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by alex234
        just wanted 2 know what opinion u lot have of the lexus lights that u see fitted to some surfs these days

They look fine on the rear of a Lexus!

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett
          Hi,

I got the full set, front, side and rear for my 93 2.4 and to be honest, the front and side look great but in hindsight, I would rather have had the clear with red rears as the totally clear lenses look a bit ummmm, odd.

Anyhoo, they look fine and make the Surf look as if it was made 2/3 years ago rather than 14 years ago!

Later!

Gary
          yeah i like them too, was thinking one problem might be the leckies as i am not very clever like that lol
          Cheers

Alex

Comment

Working...
          X