the 15" rims painted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 15" rims painted

painted the wheels and said on JimSuperSix's post ad put some pics up wot u guys think? there toyota lecern(sp) silver and rover nordic blue

sorry about the size a dont know how to resize them!!!

Much better looking, nice job. Pics are OK, it when you have to start scrolling across the page it gets annoying.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

They look pretty damn nice to me. Looks like you know what you're doing with painting, which i don't. But i'd be sure to put a good few coats of lacquer or something over to stop them chipping and make them easier to clean.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

certainly a good transformation done there.(see that big word i put in.I gotta go for a lie down now)
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yep put plenty laquer on them! its the masking up thats a pain in the

Comment

Well done mate. Looks good.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Excellent job, all you need to do now is get some black boot polish on the tyres and give them a good buffing, and the white lettering .

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                Excellent job, all you need to do now is get some black boot polish on the tyres and give them a good buffing, and the white lettering .
                Dont forget the LOCKING WHEEL NUTS .
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Nice job
                  I tend to go for the hand painted hammerite look myself
                  www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

nice job,looks good.but i wouldnt use lacquer on them as it turns yellow over a period of time.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Excellent job, they look the dogs nuts shows ya wot a bit of paint can do
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

cheers for the comments guys makes it all worth while when people appreciate my work!!!

Comment

Dogs danglies dude, i wouldn't bother with laquer either, Had my previous bike wheels polished and laquered and after about 6 months they looked $hite. Chipped flaked and discoloured, Just a good clean now and then keeps them like new. Well done that man
                          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

A good lacquer to use would be tropicalised varnish. It's what they use for pcb protection. The plus point is that it's totally removable by the use of mild chemicals if you do need to remove it, and a recoat is almost invisible, as it merges, unlike full lacquers. I'm not normally one for wheel blinging, BTW, but they do look nice. Top job mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                              Excellent job, they look the dogs nuts shows ya wot a bit of paint can do
                              $$$$$$ good job M8.....

If mine turn out somink like that Ian !!!! I'll be well Chuffed

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                              X