Playstation anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation anyone?

Well during my enforced forumless weekend, (I have a weekend off and no one to speak to). I fitted my indash monitor, with rearview camera. Then got carryied away and added inputs for the playstation (which is also a DVD player), plus it has a built in TV tuner, oh dear.
    Right on the first picture you can see the camera, nicely placed above the towbar (it is possible to just see the top of the ball on the monitor, so no more shouting at mother "which right" and getting the reply "well your almost there").
    Picture two, you have the monitor above the radio, I've used the CD changer input for the TV/audio inputs, and reconnected the RF Modulator for the changer which is in the boot. In front of the gear stick you can see the three inputs (visual, audio left, audio right), and just behind that is the RF Modulator controls (there is a remote somewhere).
    Picture three shows the veiw you get, it is automatically reversed so it's the same as you get in the rear veiw mirror. The car you can see is actually 4 feet away, it is possible to back up until you are touching very acuratley. The picture is a bit over white because it was in direct sunlight, with a bit of shade and the picture is close to purfect.
    The final picture is with the unit off, nice and neat eh?
    Attached Files
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Originally posted by Maverick
    Well during my enforced forumless weekend, (I have a weekend off and no one to speak to). I fitted my indash monitor, with rearview camera. Then got carryied away and added inputs for the playstation (which is also a DVD player), plus it has a built in TV tuner, oh dear.
    Right on the first picture you can see the camera, nicely placed above the towbar (it is possible to just see the top of the ball on the monitor, so no more shouting at mother "which right" and getting the reply "well your almost there").
    Picture two, you have the monitor above the radio, I've used the CD changer input for the TV/audio inputs, and reconnected the RF Modulator for the changer which is in the boot. In front of the gear stick you can see the three inputs (visual, audio left, audio right), and just behind that is the RF Modulator controls (there is a remote somewhere).
    Picture three shows the veiw you get, it is automatically reversed so it's the same as you get in the rear veiw mirror. The car you can see is actually 4 feet away, it is possible to back up until you are touching very acuratley. The picture is a bit over white because it was in direct sunlight, with a bit of shade and the picture is close to purfect.
    The final picture is with the unit off, nice and neat eh?

Cool!

I was looking at those red lights on an American accessories site today........spooky!!

Comment

It goes for its MOT on friday, I've already spoken to the bloke doing the test, and he says that they will pass as fog lights!
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
      X