tokico trek master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tokico trek master

hi guys anybody ever heard of tokico trek master? shocks apparently big in the usa
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Someone posted up the other day that Milners shocks are Tokico, I have a truck in the garage with them on ATM. Look like they've been on a while.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Someone posted up the other day that Milners shocks are Tokico, I have a truck in the garage with them on ATM. Look like they've been on a while.
      YEAH i just phone up milners there shocks are tokico but they couldnt say if they where trek master or not ,uhmm .i gave them the tokico part no 's front gu 3535 etc but they didnt know .
      hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
        hi guys anybody ever heard of tokico trek master? shocks apparently big in the usa
        I have been communicating by email with a chap in the USA, www.sonoransteel.com as he is very well known in the states with regards to the best suspension set up for a 3rd Gen. The ones he advertises are only suitable for the petrol 3rd Gens as the diesel engines are heavier. He says that Tokico Trek Master shocks are excellent. He has sent me details in his opinion of the best 3rd Gen set up for a KZN185 with a slight suspension lift as he says that anymore than 2" inch on a 3rd gen you will need a diff drop kit etc. If you are still interested I can dig out the details of what he said, I am currently trying to locate the bits in the UK as shipping costs will be very high from the states as it will be quite heavy.

Comment

Working...
        X