stainless exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stainless exhaust

when you change the exhaust for a stainless joby do you change everthing including the down pipe what are the differences between standard and the above .is this a decent upgrade
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Yes.
    Better.
    Er, yes.

Comment

you can change from the turbo back or from where that bit ends(turbo dump)
      if your rich or have a credit card 3inch from turbo and 2.5 or 3inch for the rest of the system with a freeflow silencer.

Comment

Originally posted by ssray
        you can change from the turbo back or from where that bit ends(turbo dump)
        if your rich or have a credit card 3inch from turbo and 2.5 or 3inch for the rest of the system with a freeflow silencer.
        hi no im not rich but i have a very friendly credit card,all i need to know is where i need to go ,and whom i need to speak to ,so if anyone knows please tell!
        did the search found the info thanks
        Last edited by HYPERMONKEY; 23 November 2005, 21:21.
        hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Stainless

I got mine from here;

http://www.exhausts.uk.com

Cost less than £300 and they have great aftersales, also give you a choice of how you want it to sound... wolf in sheeps cloathing to wideboy!

Comment

Working...
          X